The Sunbelt Expo’s popular hunting and fishing exhibit section has been a mainstay of the farm show since 1988.
You’ll find most of these exhibits in Block B-11, near the all-terrain vehicle and pickup and automotive exhibit sections.
These exhibits will feature hunting knives, binoculars and scopes, camouflage clothing, game calls, hunting stands, archery supplies, outfitters and hunting and fishing videos. Fishing boats, game feeders and deer stands are among the exhibits expected for this year’s show. Firearms manufacturers will also be well represented.
Don’t overlook the impressive trophy mounts of deer and other game animals.
In short, Expo offers a great opportunity to check out most anything you’d need for your next hunting, fishing or camping trip.
In the (B-11) hunting and fishing tent, you can look for the following exhibitors:
• Anywhere Stove will exhibit portable butane cooking stoves along with other outdoor cooking supplies.
• Crockett Creek Beef Jerky will exhibit its beef jerky products along with marinade, spices and muscadine juice.
• DaySpring Enterprises specializes in a good selection of knife products, including a sharp fillet knife.
• The Expedition Company offers guided dove hunts in Argentina.
• Glock, Inc., will exhibit handguns and accessories.
• High Maintenance Camo Inc., offers trendy yet durable camouflage clothing for sale.
• Hurley’s Waccasassa Plantation near Branford, Fla., bills itself as Florida’s newest hunting, shooting and event location with deer, quail, turkey and hog hunting, along with sporting clays.
• Level Lok Shooting Systems manufactures monopod and bipod shooting supports for use by both hunters and photographers. These supports can be used in most any shooting situation, be it from tree stands or from the ground.
• The National Rifle Association promotes firearms safety and defends the right to keep and bear arms. The exhibit will focus on these and other member benefits.
• Optivision USA will exhibit its line of binoculars.
• Porta-bote will exhibit boats that are both portable and foldable for easy storage and hauling.
• Slogan Outdoors will exhibit slings to help hunters carry their firearms and bows.
• Smith & Wesson Inc., will exhibit its handguns.
• Specialty Graphics will exhibit archery sights, pocket knives along with window decals, signs and banners.
• Spring Creek Park Resort offers hunting, fishing and lodging on Lake Seminole.
• Tony’s Sharpeners sells sharpeners for knives and scissors.
• Trading Post Boot Store, Inc., will have hunting boots, work boots and hunting apparel on display.
• Woods Wise Products features longtime Expo exhibitor Gary Sefton, an expert on the use of game calls.
• Working Dogs Inc., will have dog collars and training accessories, invisible fencing and tracking collars — everything you’ll need to train your hunting dogs.
At other locations on the exhibit grounds, check out the following exhibitors with products of interest for hunting and fishing enthusiasts:
• Battery Source (C-11) will have hunting buggies and golf carts on display.
• Sure Grip Racks (C-11) offers racks for holding guns and bows on ATV’s, boats, trucks and tractors.
• TolPlast Company (C-12) will exhibit an easy-to-install floating boat dock, small bass boats, plastic storage tanks, vinyl fencing, deck, handrail products and drainage products made from molded plastic.
• True Flow (C-11) specializes in air filters and sells air intakes and foam filters that work especially well on engines of off-road vehicles.
• The White Tail Institute (AB-4) sells seed for planting wildlife food plots, including alfalfa, clover and legume mixes, chicory and other plants and nutritional products for attracting deer and turkey.
This year’s Sunbelt Expo at Moultrie, Ga., is scheduled for Oct. 17-19. For information visit www.sunbeltexpo.com.