What is in this article?:
• All but three classes are free.
• When a person passes, Farm Press handles the paperwork of notifying the accrediting agency.
• All of the courses are accredited for CCA continuing education.
• A person completing a course gets verification of completion with the accrediting agency’s course number for their records.
• Biopesticides — Effective Use in Pest Management Programs (www.pentonag.com/biopesticides)
• Weed Resistance Management in Cotton (www.pentonag.com/CottonWRM)
• Managing Spray Drift to Minimize Problems (www.pentonag.com/sdm)
• The Role of Copper in Disease Control (www.pentonag.com/Copper)
• Insecticide Resistance Management in Agronomic and Row Crops (www.pentonag.com/IRM)
• Weed Management in Orchards and Vineyards (www.pentonag.com/WM/orchards)
• Agronomic Principles and Efficient Chemigation and Fertigation Using Center Pivot/Linear Sprinkler Systems (www.pentonag.com/Valmont)