What is in this article?:
• All but three classes are free.
• When a person passes, Farm Press handles the paperwork of notifying the accrediting agency.
• All of the courses are accredited for CCA continuing education.
• A person completing a course gets verification of completion with the accrediting agency’s course number for their records.
• The ABCs of MRLs (www.pentonag.com/mrl)
• Biopesticides — Effective Use in Pest Management Programs (www.pentonag.com/biopesticides)
• Weed Resistance Management in Cotton (www.pentonag.com/CottonWRM)
• Vegetable Pest Management Using New Mode of Action (www.pentonag.com/Coragen)
• Utilizing Calcium as Nutrient That Protects Against Disease Organisms(www.pentonag.com/calcium)