• Items to improve on-farm safety make good Christmas gifts.
Having a hard time buying for those farmers who have everything?
How about some ideas that may save their lives or at least their health? There is something on the list for every budget.
• Sturdy Cell phone (activated of course);
• Whistle (for those places cell phones don’t reach);
• Ear plugs or hearing conservation ear muffs;
• Fire extinguishers for trucks, machinery, and buildings;
• First aid kit and flares;
• Wide brimmed hat (prevents skin cancer and cataracts);
• Work boots without laces;
• De-icer for tractor steps;
• Snug fitting work gloves;
• Sunscreen to use next summer.