What is in this article?:
• All but three classes are free.
• When a person passes, Farm Press handles the paperwork of notifying the accrediting agency.
• All of the courses are accredited for CCA continuing education.
• A person completing a course gets verification of completion with the accrediting agency’s course number for their records.
• Managing Spray Drift to Minimize Problems (www.pentonag.com/sdm)
• Grape Powdery Mildew Control in California Vineyards (www.pentonag.com/grapepm)
• Insecticide Resistance Management in Agronomic and Row Crops (www.pentonag.com/IRM)
• Lepidopterous Pest Management/Pesticide Safety Review (www.pentonag.com/Lep/PesticideSafety)
• Utilizing Calcium as Nutrient That Protects Against Disease Organisms(www.pentonag.com/calcium)
• Weed Resistance Management in Non-Crop Industrial, Turf and Ornamental Sites (www.pentonag.com/ITO)